This interactive presentation will provide an overview of paid and unpaid leave laws governing employers throughout Europe, with perspectives from experienced legal counsel in Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Italy, and Luxembourg. Attendees will be provided with guidance and strategies to navigate the challenges of complying with varying and multifaceted leave laws across the E.U.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Emerging trends and recent changes in the law.
- Notable differences within the E.U.
- Types of Leave and Discrimination Concerns.
- Lawfully managing and administering paid and unpaid leaves.
- Navigating the complex legal landscape.
- Best practices for developing leave policies.
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to all involved in ensuring compliance with leave law regulations:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
Dinova Rusev & Partners
Rasmus Høj Christensen
Cerha Hempel Spiegelfeld Hlawati (CHSH)
Arendt & Medernach
Grimaldi Studio Legale