This interactive presentation, co-presented by the Employment Law Alliance and CCA, is designed to provide employers with a better understanding of the leading causes of workforce stress and anxiety.
Explore the dynamics of organizational change and ways to manage its impact on your workforce. Understand typical reactions to new business strategies. Learn new practical methods and approaches to position your employees to succeed in the face of:
- Changing employee job roles in maturing companies
- Merger and acquisition distractions and fears
- Moving and relocation unease
- Employee relevance in the age of automation and A.I.
- The work/life generational disconnect
Change is a given in today’s workplace. In order to stay current and relevant organizations must be able to respond and adapt quickly to changing consumer demand and competitor advancements. Equipping your workforce to deal productively with uncertainty provides a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to all involved in managing workforces, including:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
Tueth Keeney Cooper Mohan Jackstadt P.C.
Missouri, United States of America
Manager of Learning & Development
New York, U.S.A.