Click here to download the webinar power point slides
Click here to download the webinar Certificate of Attendance
Today’s workforce is highly diverse – and that means multi-generational, as well as multi-cultural. Currently, four generations are working side-by-side within most organizations.
The dynamics between generations can be very complex.
Understanding those dynamics can be a key element in optimizing performance – keeping people engaged and empowered; the workplace inclusive and respectful; and collaboration/ teamwork and performance high.
Offered in partnership with CCA Inc., this webinar will provide employers with practical information and best practices on the following:
- Defining and increasing understanding of generational differences
- Identifying sources of generational frictions
- Discussing generational triggers in the current environment
- Exploring strategies for:
- Defusing generational tension
- Leveraging the strengths of each generation
- Maintaining parity between generations
- Ginger Schröder, Moderator, Schröder, Joseph & Associates, Buffalo, NY
- Manendra K. Bhugra, Manager, Learning and Development, CCA Inc., New York, NY
- John A. Levy, President, CCA Inc., New York, NY