Campus Sexual Assault Update
It’s April! With the end of the academic year approaching, institutions are looking ahead to summer as administrators prepare to revise policies, procedures, and practices. This webinar provides an update on the status of Title IX and addresses the legal and practical issues surrounding campus response to sexual assault.
Experts from across the US will address:
- What’s happening? Where did we start and how did we get here?
- How has #MeToo changed the conversation?
- Reporting via Tweet, Snapchat, Google Docs
- Reports of conduct outside the “statute of limitations”
- Administrative Update
- Latest DOE moves (including any regulations if published)
- Investigations of note
- Litigation Update
- Respondents’ litigation continues. What’s new? What are the rulings? How should you adjust your policies or procedures?
- Best Practices Update
- What is actually going to solve this problem? Promising, research-backed strategies.
- Best practices for investigations.
- What can be solved? What can’t?
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
Kate Nash – Moderator
Tueth Keeney Cooper Mohan Jackstadt P.C.
Dinse Knapp MacAndrew