At the close of the academic year, attorneys from the Higher Education Council (HEC) of the Employment Law Alliance (ELA) put our heads together to discuss key issues facing our collective clients. One issue receiving a lot of attention is the status of legislation, regulations and sub-regulatory guidance on campus sexual assault. During this webinar, HEC attorneys from 6 different US jurisdictions will address this complex issue. Our speakers will cover:
- The status of OCR appointments: Who is In? Who is Out? What that might Mean.
- The status of OCR Guidance: What happened to the prior guidance and what is new?
- What Remains? Understanding the Clery Amendments
- State & Federal case law trends
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for members and clients of ELA law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- General Counsels
- Title IX Coordinators
- Student Affairs & Residential Life Professionals
- Campus Safety & Security Professionals