New Data Protection & Privacy Regulations in the EU
This presentation will provide an overview of the major changes in the European personal data protection legal framework introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You will hear perspectives from experienced legal counsel in the Czech Republic, Germany, and the Netherlands. The webinar will also include a presentation by a Russian expert on personal data protection issues existing for multinational companies operating both in the EU and in Russia. Attendees will be provided with recommendations and strategies to navigate the challenges of complying with the new requirements.
Experts across Europe will provide practical insight on:
- Local privacy regulations and the new legal framework introduced by the GDPR
- Where is the business in the process of ensuring compliance with the new requirements
- Handling technical and human factors related to personal data protection
- Creating awareness as regards personal data protection
- Best practices for developing personal data protection policies
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
•Human Resources Professionals
•Corporate Executives and Business Owners