Dear valued clients, colleagues and friends,
We are pleased to announce that our Partner and Head of the Intellectual Property Practice Group, Karen Abraham, who is the Committee Member, IP and GRTK Standing Committee and Co-Chair, Traditional Cultural Expressions Subcommittee of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), will be moderating this webinar presented by the AIPPI on 29 July 2021 (Thursday) at 13:00 – 14:30 CEST.
This webinar will cover:
- What is Traditional Knowledge, Traditional Cultural Expressions and why it’s a hot button issue;
- The current landscape of Traditional Cultural Expressions;
- When does Cultural Expression become Cultural Appropriation?
- The Current and Possible Forms of Protection; and
- Engaging with Indigenous Stakeholders.
Click here for more details and to register.