Addleshaw Goddard LLP is a leading international law firm headquartered in London with 17 offices and 1,400 lawyers in Asia, Europe and the Middle East, including Dubai, and a worldwide network of strong relationships with chosen firms in North America, Europe and other emerging jurisdictions. The firm was formed by merger in May 2003.
The firm advises FTSE 100 (Financial Times Stock Exchange 100 Index) and other major companies across corporate, commercial, finance and project, real estate and litigation business divisions with specialist fields such as private capital; energy, financial services, health and life sciences, real estate, retail and consumer, construction and transport sectors; and has a strong interest in tech.
Addleshaw Goddard works on employment assignments with a range of businesses including international corporates, FTSE companies, financial institutions, public and private sector organizations and private individuals.
The firm has specialist experience across the entire spectrum of employment work, including advising on:
- Complex and high value employment litigation
- All aspects of Employment Tribunal claims
- Executive terminations
- Change management (business restructures, reorganizations and redundancy processes)
- Restrictive covenants
- Complex employee relations issues and transfers of undertakings (including cross-border work)
- Complex Employee incentives - design and implementation of pay and reward structures and incentive plans.