Human Resource Executive magazine has named 11 Employment Law Alliance (ELA) attorneys to its 2017 lists of “The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys.” The lists are set to be featured as the headline feature in the publication’s June 16 issue.
“The ‘Most Powerful’ lists feature a broad cross-section of our U.S.-based ELA attorneys, speaking to our practice area and geographical depth and reach, as well as reflecting our standing among peers,” said Steve Hirschfeld, CEO and Founder of the Employment Law Alliance. “As an organization these lists are an affirmation of the kind of quality we look for in members.”
Attorneys nominated for inclusion in “The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” were carefully vetted by their peers, researchers and an editorial board assembled to scrutinize each individual. Lists were compiled for the publication by Lawdragon – a Los Angeles-based networking site for lawyers and clients.
In addition to appearing in Human Resource Executive, attorneys named to “The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – Top 100” list are simultaneously cross-listed in Lawdragon’s 2017 edition of “The Guide to World-Class Employment Lawyers.”
ELA attorneys were named to the following lists:
The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – Top 100
- Scott C. Beightol, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Stephen J. Hirschfeld, Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Jennifer P. Keller, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC (Johnson City, Tenn.)
- Kevin B. Leblang, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP (New York, N.Y.)
The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – Immigration
- Matthew S. Dunn, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP (New York, N.Y.)
- Mark D. Koestler, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP (New York, N.Y.)
- Theodore Ruthizer, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP (New York, N.Y.)
The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – Traditional Labor
- Howard E. Cole, Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Louis P. DiLorenzo, Bond Schoeneck & King, PLLC (New York, N.Y.)
The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – 40 Up-and-Comers
- John M. Bagyi, Bond Schoeneck & King, PLLC (Albany, N.Y.)
- Cindy Schmitt Minniti, Reed Smith (New York, N.Y.)
About The Employment Law Alliance:
The Employment Law Alliance is the world's leading network of labor, employment and immigration lawyers offering innovative client solutions, thought leadership and advocacy for employers across the globe. With specialists in more than 135 countries, all 50 states and each Canadian province, the ELA provides multi-state and multi-national companies with seamless and cost-effective services worldwide.