Katherine C. Campbell is a partner in the Litigation Practice Group at Friday, Eldredge & Clark. She serves as litigation counsel for individuals and businesses in complex business and commercial disputes, including employment claims, collective action wage and hour claims, and breach of contract matters.
She graduated summa cum laude in 2013 from the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Katherine was an associate at Wiley Rein LLP in Washington, DC and served as a law clerk to the Honorable D. Price Marshall Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas.
Katherine has been named as an "Associate to Watch" by Chambers and Partners and "One to Watch" by Best Lawyers in America.
- Appointed CLE Board, Arkansas Supreme Court, 2021
- Law clerk to the Honorable D. Price Marshall Jr.
- Named "One to Watch" in Best Lawyers In America, 2021 & 2022
- Antitrust Law
- Appellate Practice
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Ranked in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Litigation as "Associate to Watch"
- Publication: Arkansas and Mandatory Arbitration: Is the Feeling Really Mutual?, 65 ARK. L. REV. 343, 2012