For almost 30 years, Francine Esposito has represented employers nationwide at labor arbitrations, before various administrative agencies (including but not limited to the NLRB, OSHA and EEOC) and in employment-related litigation. Francine has extensive experience in assisting employers to avoid legal disputes by conducting compliance audits and workplace investigations, designing and presenting training, and advising on a wide array of labor and employment-related issues, including but not limited to:
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation
- Leave and accommodation issues
- Compliance with labor law and the negotiation and administration of collective bargaining agreements
- Effective employee relations and union organizing drives
- Workforce impact of purchases, sales and relocations of businesses
- Discipline, discharge and reductions-in-force
- Effective and legally-compliant employment policies
- Separation, employment and non-compete agreements
- Background checking
- Wage and hour compliance
- Employee safety and health
Francine has represented employers in various industries, including hospitality, banking, logistics, technology, media, healthcare, retail, casino, accounting, real estate, engineering and construction, utility and higher education.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Francine worked as a human resources/labor relations professional for two Fortune 100 companies.