Requests from employees to work from overseas are more common than ever. The war for talent means that employers are thinking hard about whether and how to accommodate them.
Our recent webinar provided an overview of issues to consider when dealing with requests to work overseas:
- Standard visas and 'digital nomad' visas – the difference
- Employment law:
- short-term/trial assignments
- the importance of getting local advice
- policy development and consistency
- "employers of record" – a solution or not?
- Tax issues
- Data protection and other regulatory concerns
Visit our website to watch the recording of Employing digital nomads: navigating legal and practical considerations