Jenni Dunlap is a versatile litigator and advisor who focuses on getting her clients what they need so they can get back to business. Jenni handles employment and business disputes in federal and state courts for clients in the banking, utility, manufacturing, and health care industries. She is a no-nonsense counselor for businesses who want straightforward and practical advice consistent with their big-picture goals.
Jenni's clients benefit from the variety of cases she has handled. By working with clients in a broad range of industries, Jenni knows that every case and every client is unique. She takes a tailored and results-oriented approach for each case in order to fit each client's desired outcome.
After graduating from Vanderbilt University School of Law in 2000, where she was a managing editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review, Jenni practiced law for two large international law firms in Atlanta. While in Atlanta, Jenni focused on a wide array of employment and tort matters, as well as working on high-profile class action lawsuits. Since moving to South Carolina in 2006, Jenni has continued to handle employment matters in addition to representing clients in general business, unfair trade practices, and tort lawsuits.
Honors & Awards
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012-2015
- Charleston Regional Business Journal’s 40 Under 40, 2013
- Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina Bar, Employment and Labor Section, Council Member, 2017-present
- YWCA of Greater Charleston, Board of Directors, 2017-present, Secretary, 2019-present
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry, Parent Advisory Council, 2016-present