In 1994, DFDL was built on the foundation of a unique vision: to build an integrated international standard law firm, with in-depth knowledge of the Mekong Region, while providing specialized and personalized advisory services to the international business community.
As the Mekong Region and other emerging markets continue to thrive, DFDL is uniquely positioned to secure your access to promising international growth opportunities.
DFDL is to be the preeminent integrated Legal and Tax Law firm based in Southeast Asia with a reputation for technical excellence, creativity, and integrity. Leveraging from 20 years pioneering practices in the Mekong Region, DFDL is now building a reputation for being the obvious first choice for sophisticated transactions and projects in emerging markets across Southeast Asia, South Asia, and further afield. We are also committed to building a highly coveted workplace where our advisers and staff can cultivate their talents and where professional success translates into fulfilling personal lives.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide international quality, seamlessly integrated, and solutions-oriented legal and tax services to establish, structure and protect our client’s business interests. DFDL is also actively involved, in tandem with local jurisdiction stakeholders, in developing the legal and regulatory environment of the emerging markets in which we operate. DFDL’s unique, innovative, and personalized services are drawn from:
- The breadth of our industry-specific and technical expertise;
- The depth of our local knowledge, experience, and insights; and
- The reach of our geographical coverage.
- Excellence: Industry Expertise, Technical Depth, Regional Specialty, Local Knowledge
- Creativity: Pioneers, Frontier Spirit, Entrepreneurs, Dynamic, Innovative
- Trust: Customer-focused, Solutions-oriented, Value-adding, Open-minded, Accessible
Banking and Finance, Corporate and Commercial, Energy, Mining and Infrastructure, Mergers and Acquisitions, Real Estate and Construction, and Taxation.