The Corrs Workplace Relations team is very pleased to launch our third annual Mid-Year Review of the Australian employment, workplace and safety landscape.
Download the review in full now to read our take on what we consider to be the five key issues Australian employers need to be engaging with in the modern workplace context:
- Future Organisations: Digital Disruption and the Future of Work.
- Australia’s 21st Century Infrastructure Needs.
- The Public Sector Workforce.
- Social Enterprises, Social Impact Bonds and the Not-For-Profit Sector.
- Business Culture and Risk.
The new, thematic approach we’ve taken in this year’s publication reflects the increasing integration of issues that have traditionally been siloed into the categories of employment, discrimination, industrial relations and safety.
Click here to download the report.